Episode 3: Matthew Landers Part 1 – Building a Global Brand
Matthew Landers – Australia’s most prolific Floral Design & the “it” guy Shares his flower story & how he came to be the Global flower brand that is, Matthew Landers.
From peaking his interest when he won a local Mothers Day floral design competition at the age of 14 to making floristry his full time chosen profession at age 15, he has created himself to be an international floral empire with a marketable brand & a unique and dynamic approach to what it means to be a florist, a floral stylist & a Floristry School.
Charming, highly ethical & down to earth this Business superstar is one to keep an eye on.Find out more about matthew at www.matthewlanders.com
- Matthew’s flower journey
- Why he hated school and how he got his mother’s approval to leave school
- Reason his mother invited him to be her business partner
- How his mistakes has helped him
- Two elements needed to establish yourself in floristry
- Develop your public profile as a floral designer
- Build a brand
- His secret key to success
- The importance of building a relationship
- His love for his team
- The importance of making his team feel valued
- The importance of accountability and granular thinking